- 2175 Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutter
- 2175B Track Cutter
- 2175ET Professional Sprue Cutter
- 2175SH Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutter - Short Handle
- 2193 Hard Wire and Memory Wire Cutter
- 2193F Hard Wire Cutter
- 410 Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter
- 410T High Precision Shear
- 420 Angled Head Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter
- 420T Angled Heade High Precison Shear
- 501 Adjustable Wire Stripper & Cutter
- 9100 Oval Head Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter
- 9200 Model 9200 Tapered Head Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter
- LX Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter
- 410A Micro-Shear® Ultra Flush Cutter
- TK 4200 Metalsmith's Tool Kit
- 9100F Oval Head Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter with Wire Retaining Clip
- 691 Double Flush Cutter
- 2175M Vertical Track Cutter
- ES5162L XBow Oval Head Flush Cutter
- ES5161L XBow Oval Head Flush Cutter
- ES5160L XBow Oval Head Flush Cutter
- ES5152 XBow Oval Head Flush Cutter
- ES5151 XBow Oval Head Flush Cutter
- ES5142 XBow Oval Head Flush Cutter
- ES5141 XBow Oval Head Flush Cutter
- ES5341 XBow Tapered Head Flush Cutter
- ES5342 XBow Tapered Head Flush Cutter
- ES5351 XBow Tapered Head Flush Cutter
- ES5352 XBow Tapered Head Flush Cutter
- ES5541 XBow Tapered & Relieved Head Flush Cutter
- ES5542 XBow Tapered & Relieved Head Flush Cutter
- ES5233 XBow Micro-Tip Cutters
- ES5234 XBow Micro-Tip Cutters
Hard Wire Cutter
TK 4200-Metalsmith's Tool Kit
This kit contains a selection of three tools designed to meet the specific needs of metalsmiths; allowing them to comfortably cut, hold and manipulate wire and sheet metal.
The kit includes the following: 9180NS Metal Shears, 2175 Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutters, and 485FN Flat Nose Pliers. Tools come packaged in a canvas tool roll to keep them clean and organized.
Traditional metal shears are bulky, heavy, have no return spring and are hard to operate. The 9180NS is smaller, light weight, and has a gentle return spring. The 9180NS is great for creating jump rings. The shearing action provides a double flush cut creating clean ring closures. Rated to cut up to a 20 gauge (0.8mm) non-ferrous sheet metal and 16 gauge (1.3mm) soft wire.
The 2175 Maxi-Shear™ has been a favorite of metalsmiths for years. Its oval cutting head and larger handle make it the perfect companion for those working with soft wires up to 12 gauge (2mm). Like all Xuron® cutters, the 2175 offers our Micro-Shear® blade bypass action, resulting in flat clean, flush cuts.
The flat smooth surface of the 485FN Flat Nose Pliers allows for greater gripping strength and durability. It is ideal for bending and manipulating wire without marring the surface. The 485FN Flat Nose Pliers are slightly narrower than others on the market, which makes them more versatile allowing you to work with a wide variety of material sizes.
Type of Tool:
Remember that you can use our Rover Tool Finder to search for products by different criteria!