- PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
- ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
- DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
- FLUSH CUTTER FEATURES ULTRA SLIM PROFILE
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT OFFERS COMPLETE BEADING SOLUTION
- PRECISION CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC JOBS
- WIRE TECHNICIAN TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL HAND TOOLS
- PRECISION PLIERS PERFORM MANY SPECIFIC TASKS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES CLEAN CUT AGAINST HEAD
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS TOOL KIT ENHANCES USER COMFORT AND CONTROL
PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
May 13, 2017
PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT
FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING & HOLDING
A new tool kit that provides scale modelers with the right tools for cutting, bending, forming and holding phot- etch material to minimize the potential for damage is being introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
The Xuron® TK 3600 Photo-Etch Tool Kit is designed for scale modelers who want to cleanly cut and precisely bend all types of photo-etch materials and help prevent damage to the delicate parts. Featuring the right tool for each task, this kit includes the Model 9180ET scissor with extra tapered blades, the Model 450 TweezerNose™ Plier which can pick up a human hair and the Model 575 Micro-Bending Plier with forming blades for shaping.
Made of high carbon steel with an eye-friendly glare eliminating black finish, Light-Touch™ return springs and Xuro-Rubber™ cushioned hand grips, each tool in the Xuron® TK 3600 Photo-Etch Tool Kit fits comfortably in either hand. The tools are ergonomically designed for effortless squeezing and come in a handy tri-fold canvas pouch with pockets to protect them.
A complete catalog is available upon request.
Made in the U.S.A.