- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS ELIMINATES NEED FOR MULTIPLE TOOLS
- SCALE MODELER TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
- JEWELRY MAKING TOOL COMBINES CUTTER & CHAIN NOSE PLIERS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
May 01, 2019
XURON® Model 9250ET Extra Tapered Head Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter
A precision ergonomic flush cutter that is designed to let users work more efficiently on today’s subminiature components and more densely populated PC boards has been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine USA.
The XURON® Model 9250ET Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter features and extra tapered head for easy access into extremely restricted areas such as ultra-high density PC boards. Providing optimum control, this ergonomic hand tool is designed with cushioned Xuro-Rubber™ grips, Light Touch™ return spring, and a glare eliminating black finish to help reduce eye strain.
Ideal for working on miniaturized products with smaller and more densely populated electronics, the XURON® Model 9250ET Micro-Shear™ Flush Cutter cuts from less than 1 mil up to 18 AWG (1 mm) soft wire. Optional ESD-safe hand grips are optionally available along with a line of ultra-precise needle nose pliers for holding and forming wire less than 1 mm thick.
Available through Authorized Distributors world-wide. Made in the USA.