- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS ELIMINATES NEED FOR MULTIPLE TOOLS
- SCALE MODELER TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
- JEWELRY MAKING TOOL COMBINES CUTTER & CHAIN NOSE PLIERS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
- PRECISION DISPENSING BOTTLES INCLUDE CHOICE OF CAPILLARY TUBE TIPS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS BOTH ENDS PERFECTLY SQUARE
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS GRIP WIDE RANGE OF JUMP RINGS
- ESD-SAFE HAND TOOLS IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY
- PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
- ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
- DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
- FLUSH CUTTER FEATURES ULTRA SLIM PROFILE
BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
November 12, 2018
Xuron® TK2600 Bead Stringer's Tool Kit
A new kit especially designed for bead stringers that comes in a handy pouch and includes three tools for cutting, crimping, forming and handling bead wire and findings has been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine USA.
The Xuron® Bead Stringer’s Tool Kit includes three ergonomic hand tools that are each designed to perform the most common tasks required by bead stringers and come in a handy tri-fold protective canvas storage pouch. Featuring comfortable Xuro-Rubber™ cushion grips and Light-Touch™ return springs, they are made from high carbon steel for strength and durability, have a slim working profile, and a black finish that is easy on the eyes.
Offering a complete beading solution, the Xuron® TK 2600 Bead Stringer’s Tool Kit includes the Model 410 Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter for cutting soft wire up to
18 ga. (1 mm) and flexible stranded bead wire, Model 450 TweezerNose™ Pliers for grasping, bending and forming wire and the Model 494 4-in-one Bead Crimper with 3 folding stations for 1, 2 and 3 mm crimp tubes and includes a chain nose pliers tip for holding and picking up small beads and findings.
Made in the U.S.A.
Available at local bead and jewelry supply shops.