- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
- PRECISION DISPENSING BOTTLES INCLUDE CHOICE OF CAPILLARY TUBE TIPS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS BOTH ENDS PERFECTLY SQUARE
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS GRIP WIDE RANGE OF JUMP RINGS
- ESD-SAFE HAND TOOLS IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY
- PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
- ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
- DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
- FLUSH CUTTER FEATURES ULTRA SLIM PROFILE
3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
April 03, 2018
XURON® 3D Printer Hand Tools cut filament and remove supports
A pair of precision tools that include an ultra needle nose pliers and a flush cutter for trimming filament and removing support material from 3D printed parts have been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
XURON® 3D Printer Hand Tools are ideal for trimming filament and removing post printed support struts. The two tools include the Model 450 Tweezer-Nose™ Plier which has precise tips capable of holding a human hair and the Model 170-II Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter which produces a clean, square cut using shearing action for trimming filament and cleaning up printed parts.
Made from alloyed steel and hardened for high reliability and long life, XURON® 3D Printer Hand Tools have glare-eliminating black finish to be easy on the eyes and feature contoured, non-slip rubber grips and a Light-Touch™ return spring. The Model 170-II Cutter has an angled head for easy positioning and the Model 450 Tweezer-Nose™ Plier has precision tips to hold the thinnest parts.