- MODEL RAILROAD TRACK CUTTER CREATES FLAT END CUTS READY TO JOIN
- PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS ELIMINATES NEED FOR MULTIPLE TOOLS
- SCALE MODELER TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
- JEWELRY MAKING TOOL COMBINES CUTTER & CHAIN NOSE PLIERS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
MODEL RAILROAD TRACK CUTTER CREATES FLAT END CUTS READY TO JOIN
July 15, 2019
XURON® Model 2175B Model Railroad Track Cutter
A model railroad track cutter for HO, N and Z (code 100) scale brass and nickel silver track that eliminates the need for using saws and rotary hand tools has been reintroduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
The XURON® Model 2175B Track Cutter features Micro-Shear® blade bypass cutting action which leaves clean square cuts on both brass and nickel silver track used in HO, N and Z scale modeling applications. Quick and easy to use, this cutter eliminates multiple finishing steps.
Manufactured from high carbon steel with a non-glare finish, the blade design of the XURON® Model 2175B Track Cutter produces flat cuts with less squeezing effort than compression blades. For user comfort and control, it is equipped with cushioned Xuro-Rubber™ hand grips and a Light Touch™ return spring.
Available through retail hobby shops.
Made in the USA.