- FIVE PRECISION SCISSORS MATCH HOBBY,CRAFT AND MODEL MAKING TASKS
- MICRO-SHEAR® FLUSH CUTTERS FEATURE NARROW CUTTER HEAD IN FOUR MODELS
- 90 DEGREE BENT TWEEZERNOSE™ PLIERS FEATURES NARROW TIPS FOR MICRO-MAILLE ARTISTS
- COMMERCIAL DRONE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR KIT HELPS INSPECTORS KEEP THEM RUNNING PROPERLY
- MODEL RAILROAD TRACK CUTTER CREATES FLAT END CUTS READY TO JOIN
- PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
90 DEGREE BENT TWEEZERNOSE™ PLIERS FEATURES NARROW TIPS FOR MICRO-MAILLE ARTISTS
November 22, 2019
XURON® Model 451 90 Degree Bent TweezerNose™ Pliers holding micro-maille sized jump rings
A new 90° bent nose “tweezer-like” pliers that features extremely fine and narrow tips for picking up tiny jump rings, handling small parts and working in tight areas has been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine USA.
The XURON® Model 451 90 Degree Bent TweezerNose™ Pliers lets users pick up tiny jump rings and easily transition to an open-close of the ring while keeping their wrist in a neutral position. Featuring fine and narrow bent tips, these ergonomic bent nose pliers were especially designed for working with micro-maille, handling small parts, and getting into tight areas.
Made from high carbon steel that is blackened to prevent glare and reduce eye strain for easily viewing small items, the XURON® Model 451 90 Degree Bent TweezerNose™ Pliers has soft Xuro-Rubber™ hand grips and an internal return spring for added agility. These precision pliers are ideal for chainmaille artists, jewelry makers, crafters and hobbiests.
Made in the USA.