- PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS ELIMINATES NEED FOR MULTIPLE TOOLS
- SCALE MODELER TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
- JEWELRY MAKING TOOL COMBINES CUTTER & CHAIN NOSE PLIERS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
April 03, 2018
XURON® 3D Printer Hand Tools cut filament and remove supports
A pair of precision tools that include an ultra needle nose pliers and a flush cutter for trimming filament and removing support material from 3D printed parts have been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
XURON® 3D Printer Hand Tools are ideal for trimming filament and removing post printed support struts. The two tools include the Model 450 Tweezer-Nose™ Plier which has precise tips capable of holding a human hair and the Model 170-II Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter which produces a clean, square cut using shearing action for trimming filament and cleaning up printed parts.
Made from alloyed steel and hardened for high reliability and long life, XURON® 3D Printer Hand Tools have glare-eliminating black finish to be easy on the eyes and feature contoured, non-slip rubber grips and a Light-Touch™ return spring. The Model 170-II Cutter has an angled head for easy positioning and the Model 450 Tweezer-Nose™ Plier has precision tips to hold the thinnest parts.