- JEWELRY MAKING HAND TOOLS - SIX PRECISION TYPES FOR SPECIFIC TASKS
- SCALE MODEL KIT ELIMINATES RAZOR BLADES & KNIVES
- PRECISION FLUSH CUTTER IDEALLY SUITED FOR SMALL ELECTRONICS
- 3D PRINTING HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT FLAT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS FOR ALL SIZES DOWN TO #00
- PRECISION FLUSH CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC TASKS AND USERS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH ENDS WITHOUT SPIKES
- SERRATED EDGE SCISSORS CUTS ARAMID FIBER INSULATION
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS FEATURE FILAMENT CUTTER AND PLIERS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS STAINLESS STEEL, NICHROME AND MORE
- FIVE PRECISION SCISSORS MATCH HOBBY,CRAFT AND MODEL MAKING TASKS
- MICRO-SHEAR® FLUSH CUTTERS FEATURE NARROW CUTTER HEAD IN FOUR MODELS
3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
April 03, 2018
XURON® 3D Printer Hand Tools cut filament and remove supports
A pair of precision tools that include an ultra needle nose pliers and a flush cutter for trimming filament and removing support material from 3D printed parts have been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
XURON® 3D Printer Hand Tools are ideal for trimming filament and removing post printed support struts. The two tools include the Model 450 Tweezer-Nose™ Plier which has precise tips capable of holding a human hair and the Model 170-II Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter which produces a clean, square cut using shearing action for trimming filament and cleaning up printed parts.
Made from alloyed steel and hardened for high reliability and long life, XURON® 3D Printer Hand Tools have glare-eliminating black finish to be easy on the eyes and feature contoured, non-slip rubber grips and a Light-Touch™ return spring. The Model 170-II Cutter has an angled head for easy positioning and the Model 450 Tweezer-Nose™ Plier has precision tips to hold the thinnest parts.