- What is the difference between a stamped tool and a drop forged tool?
- Why do Micro-Shear® flush cutters cut so well?
- What's the difference between a Micro-Shear® flush cutter and a conventional wire cutter?
- Why do Micro-Shear® cutters last so long?
Hand Tool Ergonomics
- Will hand tools with ergonomic enhancements eliminate cumulative trauma disorders, such as carpel tunnel syndrome?
- What are ergonomic hand tools?
Question Why do Micro-Shear® flush cutters cut so well?
All primary cutting surfaces on our 4" and 5" Micro-Shear® flush cutters are generated on high precision, three microprocessor controlled, self-diagnostic grinding equipment. The grinding on every blade is as precisely identical to that on every other blade as their computer controlled tolerances allow. It is also exactly the same type of grinding as used on such fine tools as LINDSTROM and EREM.
We're not suggesting you use Xuron Micro-Shear® flush cutters instead of these other great tools, but why should you sacrifice that level of quality just because your requirements call for "popularly priced" tools?