- SPLIT RING PLIERS FOR ALL SIZES DOWN TO #00
- PRECISION FLUSH CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC TASKS AND USERS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH ENDS WITHOUT SPIKES
- SERRATED EDGE SCISSORS CUTS ARAMID FIBER INSULATION
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS FEATURE FILAMENT CUTTER AND PLIERS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS STAINLESS STEEL, NICHROME AND MORE
- FIVE PRECISION SCISSORS MATCH HOBBY,CRAFT AND MODEL MAKING TASKS
- MICRO-SHEAR® FLUSH CUTTERS FEATURE NARROW CUTTER HEAD IN FOUR MODELS
SPLIT RING PLIERS FOR ALL SIZES DOWN TO #00
December 29, 2020
XURON(R) Model 496 Split Ring Pliers open and hold split rings
A precision hand tool especially designed for opening a split ring and holding it to assemble all types of products without requiring multiple tools has been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
The XURON® Model 496 Split Ring Pliers is essentially a long nose pliers that features a curved catch tip and a notched tip that team up to grasp and open a split ring. Designed for the sole purpose of opening a split ring and holding it, this special purpose tool eliminates the need for several tools to hold and pry a ring open for attachment and assembly.
Simplifying and speeding up the assembly process, the XURON® Model 496 Split Ring Pliers is suitable for all sizes of split rings down to #00. This tool is made from high carbon steel that is heat treated, covered with non-slip Xuro-Rubber™ cushioned hand grips, and has a return spring.
The XURON® Model 496 Split Ring Pliers is made in the USA and available through Authorized Xuron Distributors.