- PRECISION FLUSH CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC TASKS AND USERS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH ENDS WITHOUT SPIKES
- SERRATED EDGE SCISSORS CUTS ARAMID FIBER INSULATION
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS FEATURE FILAMENT CUTTER AND PLIERS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS STAINLESS STEEL, NICHROME AND MORE
- FIVE PRECISION SCISSORS MATCH HOBBY,CRAFT AND MODEL MAKING TASKS
- MICRO-SHEAR® FLUSH CUTTERS FEATURE NARROW CUTTER HEAD IN FOUR MODELS
- 90 DEGREE BENT TWEEZERNOSE™ PLIERS FEATURES NARROW TIPS FOR MICRO-MAILLE ARTISTS
- COMMERCIAL DRONE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR KIT HELPS INSPECTORS KEEP THEM RUNNING PROPERLY
- MODEL RAILROAD TRACK CUTTER CREATES FLAT END CUTS READY TO JOIN
- PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
SERRATED EDGE SCISSORS CUTS ARAMID FIBER INSULATION
July 17, 2020
Xuron® Model 9180 Aramid Fiber Scissors cleanly cut the Kevlar® fiber component of a fiber optic cable
An ergonomic scissors that is especially designed for cutting Kevlar® and other aramid fiber that typically slip out of the grasp of conventional scissor blades has been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine USA.
Xuron® Model 9180 Kevlar® Shears are designed with tapered cutting blades that have one serrated edge for gripping slippery aramid fibers and a proprietary sharpened edge for cutting them. Ideal for cutting Kevlar® cable insulation, these scissors are comfortable to hold in either hand, have soft rubber hand grips, a return spring and no cumbersome finger loops.
Fast and easy to use in assembly and field service operation, Xuron® Model 9180 Kevlar® Shears’ tapered cutting blades can be used to cut small fiber optic jacketing as well as the aramid fiber insulation. Manufactured from tough alloyed steel, the cutting blades are heat treated to Rc 58-60 to provide exceptional cutting and long service life.
The Xuron® Model 9180 Kevlar® Shears are available through Authorized Xuron Distributors worldwide and are made in the USA.