- JEWELRY MAKING HAND TOOLS - SIX PRECISION TYPES FOR SPECIFIC TASKS
- SCALE MODEL KIT ELIMINATES RAZOR BLADES & KNIVES
- PRECISION FLUSH CUTTER IDEALLY SUITED FOR SMALL ELECTRONICS
- 3D PRINTING HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT FLAT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS FOR ALL SIZES DOWN TO #00
- PRECISION FLUSH CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC TASKS AND USERS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH ENDS WITHOUT SPIKES
- SERRATED EDGE SCISSORS CUTS ARAMID FIBER INSULATION
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS FEATURE FILAMENT CUTTER AND PLIERS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS STAINLESS STEEL, NICHROME AND MORE
- FIVE PRECISION SCISSORS MATCH HOBBY,CRAFT AND MODEL MAKING TASKS
- MICRO-SHEAR® FLUSH CUTTERS FEATURE NARROW CUTTER HEAD IN FOUR MODELS
3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS FEATURE FILAMENT CUTTER AND PLIERS
April 13, 2020
XURON® Tools can be used to cut 3D printer filament and clean up parts after printing
Two ergonomic hand tools that are ideally suited for removing support material from a 3D print, trimming filament, and servicing the printer itself are being introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
Xuron® 3D Printer Hand Tools feature the Model 170-II Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter which has a glare-eliminating black finish for optimum visibility when trimming filament and cleaning up prints. For holding filament and removing post printed support struts, the Model 450 TweezerNose™ Plier has a needle nose precise enough to hold a human hair.
With a track record of thousands of hours usage in electronics assembly, the Xuron® 3D Printer Hand Tools have contoured, non-slip soft rubber hand grips and a Light-Touch™ return spring. The Model 170-II Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter produces a clean, square cut using shear action and both ergonomically designed tools are made from alloyed steel and hardened for reliability and long life.
Xuron® 3D Printer Hand Tools made in the USA and available through authorized Xuron Corp. Distributors