- MICRO-SHEAR® FLUSH CUTTERS FEATURE NARROW CUTTER HEAD IN FOUR MODELS
- 90 DEGREE BENT TWEEZERNOSE™ PLIERS FEATURES NARROW TIPS FOR MICRO-MAILLE ARTISTS
- COMMERCIAL DRONE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR KIT HELPS INSPECTORS KEEP THEM RUNNING PROPERLY
- MODEL RAILROAD TRACK CUTTER CREATES FLAT END CUTS READY TO JOIN
- PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
June 10, 2019
XURON® Model 9200ASF retains cut lead wires and has ESD safe hand grips
Production-duty ergonomic wire cutters that feature tapered heads with lead retainers for working on densely populated PC boards and protecting against foreign object damage have been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
The XURON® Model 9200ASF Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter is ESD safe and features a tapered head for reaching into tight spaces on densely populated PCBs and incudes a wire catcher to prevent flying lead wires. Precision made from high carbon steel and hardened to Rc 56-58, these cutters produce clean, square cuts, and have Light-Touch™ return springs and are offered with ESD-safe hand grips or plain cushioned rubber grips.
Conforming to ANSI/ESD.S20.20 and DOD-HDBK-263 specifications, the XURON® Model 9200ASF Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter exhibits 10(6) – 10(9) surface resistivity and is ideally suited for assembly and field service repair. The retaining clip engages automatically when cutting to retain cut wire leads and hey are easier to squeeze than compression-type cutters.
Made in the USA and available through Authorized Distributors.