- MICRO-SHEAR® FLUSH CUTTERS FEATURE NARROW CUTTER HEAD IN FOUR MODELS
- 90 DEGREE BENT TWEEZERNOSE™ PLIERS FEATURES NARROW TIPS FOR MICRO-MAILLE ARTISTS
- COMMERCIAL DRONE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR KIT HELPS INSPECTORS KEEP THEM RUNNING PROPERLY
- MODEL RAILROAD TRACK CUTTER CREATES FLAT END CUTS READY TO JOIN
- PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
April 07, 2019
TK 4200 Metalsmith's Tool Kit
A new, ergonomic hand tool kit featuring three tools for metalsmiths and jewelers to let them comfortably cut, hold and manipulate sheet metal and wire has been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine USA.
The XURON® TK4200 Metalsmith’s Tool Kit features three tools designed to meet the specialized needs of users working with sheet metal and wire. Included is the Model 9180NS shear for cutting non-ferrous sheet metal up to 20 gauge (0.8 mm) with smooth blades for clean cuts; the 2175 Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutter that flush cuts soft wire up to 12 gauge (2 mm) and eliminates the need for filing and deburring before soldering; and the 485FN Flat Nose Pliers with 3 mm wide tips.
Providing a flat and smooth gripping surface, the Model 485FN Flat Nose Pliers is ideal for bending, forming and manipulating wire without marring the surface. Manufactured from tool steel, all tools in the XURON® TK4200 Metalsmith’s Tool Kit are ergonomically designed for optimum control and feature cushioned Xuro-Rubber™ hand grips and a gentle return spring. A handy canvas pouch with pockets safely stores and protects each tool.
Made in the U.S.A.