- SPLIT RING PLIERS FOR ALL SIZES DOWN TO #00
- PRECISION FLUSH CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC TASKS AND USERS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH ENDS WITHOUT SPIKES
- SERRATED EDGE SCISSORS CUTS ARAMID FIBER INSULATION
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS FEATURE FILAMENT CUTTER AND PLIERS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS STAINLESS STEEL, NICHROME AND MORE
- FIVE PRECISION SCISSORS MATCH HOBBY,CRAFT AND MODEL MAKING TASKS
- MICRO-SHEAR® FLUSH CUTTERS FEATURE NARROW CUTTER HEAD IN FOUR MODELS
METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
April 07, 2019
TK 4200 Metalsmith's Tool Kit
A new, ergonomic hand tool kit featuring three tools for metalsmiths and jewelers to let them comfortably cut, hold and manipulate sheet metal and wire has been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine USA.
The XURON® TK4200 Metalsmith’s Tool Kit features three tools designed to meet the specialized needs of users working with sheet metal and wire. Included is the Model 9180NS shear for cutting non-ferrous sheet metal up to 20 gauge (0.8 mm) with smooth blades for clean cuts; the 2175 Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutter that flush cuts soft wire up to 12 gauge (2 mm) and eliminates the need for filing and deburring before soldering; and the 485FN Flat Nose Pliers with 3 mm wide tips.
Providing a flat and smooth gripping surface, the Model 485FN Flat Nose Pliers is ideal for bending, forming and manipulating wire without marring the surface. Manufactured from tool steel, all tools in the XURON® TK4200 Metalsmith’s Tool Kit are ergonomically designed for optimum control and feature cushioned Xuro-Rubber™ hand grips and a gentle return spring. A handy canvas pouch with pockets safely stores and protects each tool.
Made in the U.S.A.