- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS FEATURE FILAMENT CUTTER AND PLIERS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS STAINLESS STEEL, NICHROME AND MORE
- FIVE PRECISION SCISSORS MATCH HOBBY,CRAFT AND MODEL MAKING TASKS
- MICRO-SHEAR® FLUSH CUTTERS FEATURE NARROW CUTTER HEAD IN FOUR MODELS
- 90 DEGREE BENT TWEEZERNOSE™ PLIERS FEATURES NARROW TIPS FOR MICRO-MAILLE ARTISTS
- COMMERCIAL DRONE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR KIT HELPS INSPECTORS KEEP THEM RUNNING PROPERLY
- MODEL RAILROAD TRACK CUTTER CREATES FLAT END CUTS READY TO JOIN
- PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
March 19, 2019
XURON® ESD Safe Tools
A full line of ergonomic wire cutters and pliers that feature ESD-safe handles and come in a wide variety of styles designed for performing specific tasks is available from Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine USA.
XURON® ESD-safe Cutters & Pliers feature static dissipative hand grips with a surface resistivity of 10 (6) – 10 (9) ohms, which confirms to ANSI/ESD.S20.20 and DOD-HDBK-263 for protecting electronic devices. Included are the Micro-Shear® Flush Cutters which produce clean, square cuts and come in a wide variety of models with special features such as lead retainers and pliers are offered in many models performing specific holding, bending and forming tasks.
Constructed from high carbon steel and designed for optimum leverage, XURON® ESD-safe Cutters & Pliers have Xuro-Rubber?™ cushioned hand grips and Light-Touch™ return springs. Ideally suited for assembly, repair and field-service personnel, the cutters come with various head angles and the pliers come in 10 different head styles for specific uses and materials.
XURON ESD-safe Cutters & Pliers are made in the USA and available through a worldwide network of Authorized Distributors.