- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS FEATURE FILAMENT CUTTER AND PLIERS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS STAINLESS STEEL, NICHROME AND MORE
- FIVE PRECISION SCISSORS MATCH HOBBY,CRAFT AND MODEL MAKING TASKS
- MICRO-SHEAR® FLUSH CUTTERS FEATURE NARROW CUTTER HEAD IN FOUR MODELS
- 90 DEGREE BENT TWEEZERNOSE™ PLIERS FEATURES NARROW TIPS FOR MICRO-MAILLE ARTISTS
- COMMERCIAL DRONE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR KIT HELPS INSPECTORS KEEP THEM RUNNING PROPERLY
- MODEL RAILROAD TRACK CUTTER CREATES FLAT END CUTS READY TO JOIN
- PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
June 01, 2018
Precision Specialty Pliers from Xuron Corporation
A full line of industrial-duty precision pliers that are lightweight, well balanced, and comfortable to hold with tips designed for special assembly, repair, and DIY tasks is available from Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
Xuron® Precision Specialty Pliers are manufactured from high carbon steel and have a slim profile with perfectly aligned tips that are designed to perform specific assembly, wire bending, forming, and parts holding tasks. Featured are the TweezerNose™ pliers that can pick up a human hair, the Bent Nose pliers, Long-, Short and Flat-Nose versions, a combination cutter and pliers, and the Model 496 that opens a split ring and holds it.
Ergonomically designed for close-up work, Xuron® Precision Specialty Pliers have an eye-friendly glare eliminating black finish, Light-Touch™ return springs and Xuro-Rubber™ cushioned hand grips. Providing optimum control and maneuverability in tight spaces, these specialty pliers are ideally suited for electronics and industrial assembly work, DIY home projects, and a host of hobby, craft, and jewelry making with thin wire, metals and beads.