- 90 DEGREE BENT TWEEZERNOSE™ PLIERS FEATURES NARROW TIPS FOR MICRO-MAILLE ARTISTS
- COMMERCIAL DRONE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR KIT HELPS INSPECTORS KEEP THEM RUNNING PROPERLY
- MODEL RAILROAD TRACK CUTTER CREATES FLAT END CUTS READY TO JOIN
- PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS ELIMINATES NEED FOR MULTIPLE TOOLS
- SCALE MODELER TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
- JEWELRY MAKING TOOL COMBINES CUTTER & CHAIN NOSE PLIERS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
March 14, 2018
XURON® Model 2175 Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutter is ideal for cutting cane, lead, plastic and soft wires
A durable flush cutter that employs by-pass cutting making it ideal for cleanly trimming a broad range of materials including cane, lead, plastic and soft wires is available from Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
The Xuron® Model 2175 Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutter features precision ground blades that cut by shearing action which produces clean, flat cuts rather than standard compression cutting that squeezes and often deforms materials. Suitable for cutting cane, lead, plastic and soft wire, this flush cutter is ideal for a variety of craft, hobby and DIY projects.
Designed for cutting materials up to 2mm, the Xuron® Model 2175 Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutter is made from high carbon steel with a non-glare black finish, has soft rubber hand grips to provide good feel and a Light-Touch™ return spring. Applications include jewelry making, stained glass lead cutting, basket making , picture framing, electronics, and more.
Available through local hobby, craft and bead stores.
Made in the U.S.A.