- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS ELIMINATES NEED FOR MULTIPLE TOOLS
- SCALE MODELER TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
- JEWELRY MAKING TOOL COMBINES CUTTER & CHAIN NOSE PLIERS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
- PRECISION DISPENSING BOTTLES INCLUDE CHOICE OF CAPILLARY TUBE TIPS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS BOTH ENDS PERFECTLY SQUARE
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS GRIP WIDE RANGE OF JUMP RINGS
- ESD-SAFE HAND TOOLS IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY
- PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
- ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
- DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
- FLUSH CUTTER FEATURES ULTRA SLIM PROFILE
CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
February 08, 2018
Model 2275 Cable Tie Cutter provides close, clean cuts
CABLE TIE CUTTER
LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
An ergonomic flush cutter that is especially designed for cutting cable ties close to the head and making them safer to handle by preventing harmful spikes and has been introduced by Xuron Corp. of Saco, Maine.
The Xuron® Model 2275 Cable Tie Cutter provides full cutting access along the entire length of their blades for unrestricted cutting surfaces and fast operation. Especially designed to leave smooth flat ends when cutting cable ties, it uses Micro-Shear® bypass cutting action rather than compression cutting which often produces sharp spikes that can create a potential hazard.
Comfortable to hold in either hand to quickly and cleanly cut cable ties up to 7 mm W, soft plastics, and wire up to 2 mm W the Xuron® Model 2275 Cable Tie Cutter features soft Xuro-Rubber™ hand grips, a Light-Touch™ return spring, and no cumbersome finger loops. In addition to wire harness making and assembly, other cable tie applications include totes, signage, and general repair.
A complete catalog is available on request.