- MODEL RAILROAD TRACK CUTTER CREATES FLAT END CUTS READY TO JOIN
- PRECISION WIRE CUTTERS FEATURE LEAD RETAINER CLIPS
- EXTRA TAPERED FLUSH CUTTER PROVIDES ACCESS TO PCB COMPONENTS
- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS ELIMINATES NEED FOR MULTIPLE TOOLS
- SCALE MODELER TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
- JEWELRY MAKING TOOL COMBINES CUTTER & CHAIN NOSE PLIERS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
May 13, 2017
PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT
FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING & HOLDING
A new tool kit that provides scale modelers with the right tools for cutting, bending, forming and holding phot- etch material to minimize the potential for damage is being introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
The Xuron® TK 3600 Photo-Etch Tool Kit is designed for scale modelers who want to cleanly cut and precisely bend all types of photo-etch materials and help prevent damage to the delicate parts. Featuring the right tool for each task, this kit includes the Model 9180ET scissor with extra tapered blades, the Model 450 TweezerNose™ Plier which can pick up a human hair and the Model 575 Micro-Bending Plier with forming blades for shaping.
Made of high carbon steel with an eye-friendly glare eliminating black finish, Light-Touch™ return springs and Xuro-Rubber™ cushioned hand grips, each tool in the Xuron® TK 3600 Photo-Etch Tool Kit fits comfortably in either hand. The tools are ergonomically designed for effortless squeezing and come in a handy tri-fold canvas pouch with pockets to protect them.
A complete catalog is available upon request.
Made in the U.S.A.