- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS ELIMINATES NEED FOR MULTIPLE TOOLS
- SCALE MODELER TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
- JEWELRY MAKING TOOL COMBINES CUTTER & CHAIN NOSE PLIERS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
March 27, 2017
DRONE TOOL KIT
IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
A portable tool kit that includes three popular hand tools for making field wiring repairs to radio control drones and small UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) has been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
The Xuron® Model TK 3300 Radio Control Tool Kit features three ergonomic hand tools for cutting electronics wire up to 12 AWG (2 mm), control rods and hard wire up to 1 mm diameter and an adjustable wire stripper for 10 (2.56 mm) to 26 AWG (.405 mm) sizes. These tools are made from high carbon steel and blackened to prevent glare, have cushioned rubber hand grips, and a Light –Touch™ return spring.
Packed in a handy canvas travel pouch, tools in the Xuron® Model TK 3300 Radio Control Tool Kit include the Model 2175 Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutter for soft materials and wire up to 12 AWG (2 mm), the Model 2193 Hard Wire Cutter for hard wire up to 1 mm diameter, and the model 501 Adjustable Wire Stripper with a thumb adjustable cam that can accommodate wires from 10 (2.56 mm) to 26 (.405 mm) AWG.
The Xuron® Model TK 3300 Radio Control Tool Kit is made in the USA and available through model hobby retailers worldwide.