- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS GRIP WIDE RANGE OF JUMP RINGS
- ESD-SAFE HAND TOOLS IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY
- PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
- ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
- DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
- FLUSH CUTTER FEATURES ULTRA SLIM PROFILE
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT OFFERS COMPLETE BEADING SOLUTION
- PRECISION CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC JOBS
- WIRE TECHNICIAN TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL HAND TOOLS
- PRECISION PLIERS PERFORM MANY SPECIFIC TASKS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES CLEAN CUT AGAINST HEAD
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS TOOL KIT ENHANCES USER COMFORT AND CONTROL
DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
March 27, 2017
DRONE TOOL KIT
IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
A portable tool kit that includes three popular hand tools for making field wiring repairs to radio control drones and small UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) has been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
The Xuron® Model TK 3300 Radio Control Tool Kit features three ergonomic hand tools for cutting electronics wire up to 12 AWG (2 mm), control rods and hard wire up to 1 mm diameter and an adjustable wire stripper for 10 (2.56 mm) to 26 AWG (.405 mm) sizes. These tools are made from high carbon steel and blackened to prevent glare, have cushioned rubber hand grips, and a Light –Touch™ return spring.
Packed in a handy canvas travel pouch, tools in the Xuron® Model TK 3300 Radio Control Tool Kit include the Model 2175 Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutter for soft materials and wire up to 12 AWG (2 mm), the Model 2193 Hard Wire Cutter for hard wire up to 1 mm diameter, and the model 501 Adjustable Wire Stripper with a thumb adjustable cam that can accommodate wires from 10 (2.56 mm) to 26 (.405 mm) AWG.
The Xuron® Model TK 3300 Radio Control Tool Kit is made in the USA and available through model hobby retailers worldwide.