- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
- PRECISION DISPENSING BOTTLES INCLUDE CHOICE OF CAPILLARY TUBE TIPS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS BOTH ENDS PERFECTLY SQUARE
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS GRIP WIDE RANGE OF JUMP RINGS
- ESD-SAFE HAND TOOLS IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY
- PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
- ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
- DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
- FLUSH CUTTER FEATURES ULTRA SLIM PROFILE
PRECISION CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC JOBS
October 28, 2016
Range of Xuron® Precision Cutters
OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC JOBS
A full line of precision wire preparation tools for cutting hard wire, aramid fibers, reaching into tight spots, or cutting component leads and flush cutting cable ties is available from Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine USA.
Xuron® Precision Cutters are made from high carbon steel with a non-glare black finish, have soft rubber hand grips, Light-Touch™ return springs, and Micro-Shear® blade by-pass shear cutting. Designed for specific jobs, the Model 2193F Hard Wire Cutter leaves a flat end on both sides of the cut wire, Model 9180 Aramid Fiber Scissor has a serrated head for gripping slippery fibers, and the Model 2275 Cable Tie Cutter leaves a smooth flush cut end.
Suitable for a wide range of electronics assembly and repair applications, Xuron® Precision Cutters include the Model 9100 Oval Head Micro-Shear® Flush Cutter for soft wire up to 12 AWG (2mm), Model 420 Angled Head with a 55 degree angled cutter for improved sight lines, the Model 635 Shear Rise Cutter that flush cuts leaving a 0.030” stand-off, and the Model 170-IIF Flush Cutter with a low-profile lead retainer that holds cut off bits of wire.
Xuron® Precision Cutters are ergonomically designed and priced to provide value for every budget. Made in the USA.