- ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
- DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
- FLUSH CUTTER FEATURES ULTRA SLIM PROFILE
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT OFFERS COMPLETE BEADING SOLUTION
- PRECISION CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC JOBS
- WIRE TECHNICIAN TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL HAND TOOLS
- PRECISION PLIERS PERFORM MANY SPECIFIC TASKS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES CLEAN CUT AGAINST HEAD
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS TOOL KIT ENHANCES USER COMFORT AND CONTROL
WIRE TECHNICIAN TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL HAND TOOLS
August 23, 2016
A wiring assembly and wire repair tool kit that includes three specialty ergonomic hand toosl for cutting wire, slitting cable jacketing, and stripping wire has been introduced by Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine USA.
The Xuron® TK2300 Wire Technician Tool Kit includes three tools used for the majority of wiring tasks during assembly and field service operations, regardless of industry. Featuring soft rubber hand grips, a Light Touch™ return spring, no finger loops, and a non-glare black finish, these ergonomic tools include a wire cutter, slitter and adjustable wire stripper.
Supplied in a trifold canvas pouch that fits into a tool box, pocket or brief case, the Xuron® TK2300 Wire Technician Tool Kit includes the Model 2175 Maxi-Shear™ Flush Cutter for soft wire up to 12 AWG (2mm), the Model 440 Mini-Scissor for slitting coaxial cable jacketing, and the Model 501 thumb adjustable stripper-cutter for wires from 10 AWG (2.59 mm) to 26 AWG (.405 mm).
The Xuron® TK2300 Wire Technician Tool Kit is made in the USA and available through a network of Authorized Distributors.