- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS BOTH ENDS PERFECTLY SQUARE
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS GRIP WIDE RANGE OF JUMP RINGS
- ESD-SAFE HAND TOOLS IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY
- PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
- ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
- DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
- FLUSH CUTTER FEATURES ULTRA SLIM PROFILE
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT OFFERS COMPLETE BEADING SOLUTION
- PRECISION CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC JOBS
- WIRE TECHNICIAN TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL HAND TOOLS
- PRECISION PLIERS PERFORM MANY SPECIFIC TASKS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES CLEAN CUT AGAINST HEAD
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS TOOL KIT ENHANCES USER COMFORT AND CONTROL
PRECISION PLIERS PERFORM MANY SPECIFIC TASKS
August 12, 2016
A line of industrial-grade, precision ergonomic pliers that are designed for a wide range of specific tasks such as wire bending, forming, holding, and opening split rings are available from Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine, USA.
Xuron® precision pliers include 12 different head styles that are designed for specific tasks such as wire bending, forming, holding, positioning, opening split rings and reaching into confined spaces. Some have serrated blades for added holding power and the Model 450 TweezerNose™ can even pick up a human hair, while the Model 496 opens a split ring and holds it.
Made of heat treated, high carbon steel with an eye friendly glare eliminating black finish, Light-Touch™ return springs, and Xuro-Rubber™ cushioned hand grips, Xuron® Precision Pliers were especially developed for holding delicate parts including thin metals, wire leads and precision parts. Applications include electronics assembly, hobby and crafts, jewelry making and beading.
Xuron® Precision Pliers are manufactured in the USA and available through authorized Xuron Corp. distributors.