- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS ELIMINATES NEED FOR MULTIPLE TOOLS
- SCALE MODELER TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
- JEWELRY MAKING TOOL COMBINES CUTTER & CHAIN NOSE PLIERS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
ESD-SAFE HAND TOOLS IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY
July 25, 2017
ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS
IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY
A full line of precision ergonomic hand tools that include a broad range of specialty cutters and pliers which feature ESD-safe handles is available from Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
XURON® ESD-safe Cutters and Pliers feature static dissipative hand grips and include Micro-Shear® Flush Cutters which produce clean, square cuts and come in a wide range of models with special features such as lead retainers and extra tapered tips. Pliers and lead formers also have ESD-safe handles and come in many variations for performing specific tasks.
Ideally suited for electronics assembly and repair, XURON® ESD-safe Cutters & Pliers are all ergonomically designed with optimum leverage, comfortable rubber hand grips, and Light-Touch™ return springs. The ESD-safe hand grips have a surface resistivity of 10(6) – 10 (9) ohms and confirm to ANSI/ESD S.20.20 and DOD-HDBK-263 specifications.