- METALSMITH'S TOOL KIT FEATURES THREE SPECIALIZED TOOLS
- ESD SAFE HAND TOOLS PROTECT SENSITIVE ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- PLASTIC SPRUE CUTTER REMOVES PARTS WITHOUT CRUSHING
- CABLE SCISSORS SLITS PVC JACKETING & CUTS FOIL
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT - OFFERING THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- SPLIT RING PLIERS ELIMINATES NEED FOR MULTIPLE TOOLS
- SCALE MODELER TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- PRECISION SPECIALTY PLIERS PERFECTLY ALIGNED TIPS PERFORM SPECIFIC TASKS
- JEWELRY MAKING TOOL COMBINES CUTTER & CHAIN NOSE PLIERS
- 3D PRINTER HAND TOOLS CUT FILAMENT & REMOVE SUPPORTS
- VERSATILE FLUSH CUTTER FOR CRAFT, HOBBY AND DIY PROJECTS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES SMOOTH FLAT END
- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
April 22, 2017
Xuron® Model 9180 Aramid Fiber Scissors
CARBON FIBER SCISSORS
CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
A precision scissors that is designed with a special serrated cutting edge for gripping slippery aramid high tensile cable insulation fibers and a sharp edge for cutting them is available from Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
Xuron® Model 9180 Kevlar® Shears feature a special serrated cutting edge designed to grip and hold slippery high tensile Kevlar® fibers and a sharp edge for cutting them. Incorporating tapered tips for penetrating cable jacketing, cushioned soft rubber hand grips and a return spring, these ergonomically designed scissors eliminate conventional finger loops.
Comfortable to hold in either hand, large or small, Xuron® Model 9180 Kevlar® Shears are ideally suited for assembly, production and field service applications. The cutting edges are heat treated to Rc 58-60 and provide exceptional cutting and long-life.
Xuron® Model 9180 Kevlar® Scissors are manufactured in the U.S.A and available through a world-wide network of Authorized Distributors.