- BEAD CRIMPING PLIER ELIMINATES MULTIPLE TOOLS
- PRECISION DISPENSING BOTTLES INCLUDE CHOICE OF CAPILLARY TUBE TIPS
- HARD WIRE CUTTER CUTS BOTH ENDS PERFECTLY SQUARE
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS GRIP WIDE RANGE OF JUMP RINGS
- ESD-SAFE HAND TOOLS IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY
- PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
- ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
- DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
- FLUSH CUTTER FEATURES ULTRA SLIM PROFILE
ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
April 22, 2017
Xuron® Model 9180 Aramid Fiber Scissors
CARBON FIBER SCISSORS
CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
A precision scissors that is designed with a special serrated cutting edge for gripping slippery aramid high tensile cable insulation fibers and a sharp edge for cutting them is available from Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
Xuron® Model 9180 Kevlar® Shears feature a special serrated cutting edge designed to grip and hold slippery high tensile Kevlar® fibers and a sharp edge for cutting them. Incorporating tapered tips for penetrating cable jacketing, cushioned soft rubber hand grips and a return spring, these ergonomically designed scissors eliminate conventional finger loops.
Comfortable to hold in either hand, large or small, Xuron® Model 9180 Kevlar® Shears are ideally suited for assembly, production and field service applications. The cutting edges are heat treated to Rc 58-60 and provide exceptional cutting and long-life.
Xuron® Model 9180 Kevlar® Scissors are manufactured in the U.S.A and available through a world-wide network of Authorized Distributors.