- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS GRIP WIDE RANGE OF JUMP RINGS
- ESD-SAFE HAND TOOLS IDEAL FOR ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY
- PHOTO-ETCH TOOL KIT FOR CUTTING, BENDING, FORMING AND HOLDING
- ARAMID FIBER SCISSORS CUT SLIPPERY INSULATION FAST
- DRONE TOOL KIT IDEAL FOR FIELD REPAIRS
- FLUSH CUTTER FEATURES ULTRA SLIM PROFILE
- BEAD STRINGER'S TOOL KIT OFFERS COMPLETE BEADING SOLUTION
- PRECISION CUTTERS OPTIMIZED FOR SPECIFIC JOBS
- WIRE TECHNICIAN TOOL KIT INCLUDES THREE ESSENTIAL HAND TOOLS
- PRECISION PLIERS PERFORM MANY SPECIFIC TASKS
- CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES CLEAN CUT AGAINST HEAD
- CHAINMAILLE PLIERS TOOL KIT ENHANCES USER COMFORT AND CONTROL
CABLE TIE CUTTER LEAVES CLEAN CUT AGAINST HEAD
April 05, 2016
An ergonomic flush cutter that is ideal for cutting cable ties and leaving a smooth, flat finish against the head to eliminate spikes which can scratch and injure workers is available from Xuron Corporation of Saco, Maine.
The Xuron® Model 2275 Cable Tie Cutter features soft Xuro-Rubber™ hand grips, a Light-Touch™ return spring, and provides full cutting along the entire length of the blades. Employing bypass cutting rather than compression cutting, which often produces spikes, this cutter is ideal for trimming cable ties flush to the head; leaving a smooth, clean cut that is safer to handle.
Developed for electronics assembly workers and wire harness applications, the Xuron® Model 2275 Cable Tie Cutter fits comfortably in any size hand, left or right, and has no cumbersome finger loops. In addition to wire bundling, it is ideal for cutting cable ties used for closing tote boxes, securing signs, attaching portable chairs, packaging and any other purpose.
The Xuron® Model 2275 Cable Tie Cutter is made in the USA and available through Authorized Xuron Distributors.